Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear Friend,

I don't know why we still fight when all I ever wanted is to keep you. I have known you for so long and so deep that you have become a part of me. I was lost and alone and frustrated and down. Part of me is telling me that what I did to you was to test you. To test how much you would go to still be with me. But I don't know anymore. I don't know who is the other part of me. I don't know where you have gone. And I don't know what I want right now. All I need is for you to help me find myself back. The way we found each other. I need you to pull me back up so I can walk side-by-side with you. I need you because you need me through all the heartaches that we've been through.

You're my side-kick remember? Of course, you remember.

But I forgot. I forgot because I was lost. I forgot because I am careless. I forgot because I am lonely. I forgot because I was selfish. But I am here. And I will be here. Even if you go astray, I will chase after you.

This is a promise i made to my heart. A promise that I once broke. A promise that breaks us apart. One day, you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment