Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I miss falling inlove..

Sent on Jan 13 2:48pm
"I had a great time with you. Dont have to be sorry. I jus wish i could hang out with u again without having to think about exams most of the time. InsyaAllah lepas exam, ill see you again. And InsyaAllah we'll have better time ahead. And InsyaAllah i can and hope ill pass my exams. Have safe journey home. Kirim salam to ur parents. Do msg me if ure bored. And do let me know once ure abt to board. I just got home nw. I wanna rest for awhile."

When all I wanted to say is
"Dear, I had a great time with you. I should be the one to say sorry because i cannot spend time with you more. I just wish i could hang out with u again without having to think abt exams most of the time. InsyaAllah lepas exam, we'll have better times ahead. Because i really do miss you. Pray for my success in my exam k. Have a safe journey home. Kirim salam to your parents. Do msg me anytime. And do let me know once ure abt to board. I just got home nw. I really miss you, and i wish we could be as before. Take care, i love you."

But im too afraid to say it out.

Much love,
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment