Monday, June 25, 2012

Speaking of unhealthy lifestyle...

Well, yesterday, I began blogging again. And it strikes to me that i havent been living a healthy lifestyle since I moved out from Kuching. I havent been regularly jogging. In fact, last i remembered, I only jogged once since I really moved out from Kuching and that was one lonely stressful night, exactly a week before my Royal college of surgeons exam. I flunked, by the way. Hope I can retake and pass the exam. I have been continuing the revision.

Speaking of living life unhealthily, I have been eating foods that are too sweet for my bloodstream, and too fattening fod my tummy and hips. Junk foods and fast foods are becoming a regular meal. And i vow to myself I will restrain from all these things that are corrupting my life. I am planning to get myself a real weight scale, but i havent really got the chance to get it.

Anyway, i jogged this morning. While everyone in the city being overly ambitious, rushing to work, here i am in this small town called Indera Mahkota, having a nice stroll of morning fresh air. Ahh, so serene! Well, after a reckless weekend with eating, restless nights thinking that my tummy are getting flabbier, I finally am able to force myself to get up at 6, to prepare myself for a freshful morning jog. I forgot how great it feels like to be doing this, once upon a time. Im planning to get myself some breakfast, before i really starve for lunch. And hopefully, with this blogspot standing by me, I keep myself straight, forward, and positive towards aiming my 30 wishlists.

No comments:

Post a Comment