Friday, November 15, 2013

Love-hate relationship.

This song is truly a depiction of my passion for what I am doing now and hopefully in the future untill I retire as a respected someone.



I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down. My three words have two meanings. There's one thing on my mind; it's all for you.
It's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm. If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now.

I'm out of touch. I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when you're getting down. And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight. I'm out of mind. I'll do it all for you in time. And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now.

I'm gonna paint you by numbers and color you in. If things go right, we can frame it and put you on a wall. And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before. Now I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours.

Don't hold me down. I think my braces are breaking, and it's more than I can take. And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm. If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now.

I'm out of touch. I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when you're getting down. And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight. I'm out of mind. I'll do it all for you in time. And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now.

It has been, by far, the weirdest 2 months struggle of my life. I know I am nowhere near good right now. But I accept all the challenges that comes and the criticisms around. It's only a process of struggling with shits through time that I will eventually be good. And I am happy, glad and proud to be going through this. Because I know, I’m just gonna come back stronger than ever. Thank you for all the shits you put me through. 

It is after all a love-hate relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment