Monday, October 10, 2011

Terms and conditions of trust.

I live and work in Betong. But life for me was never there. Despite trying to save teeth (which the community here so much refuses) and ensuring people's general health, my presence in Betong does not really mean much. Every weekend i would drive 3 and a half hours down to Kuching just to relax, enjoy the lights and sounds of noise for awhile, and be happy. In other direct words, i would drive 3 hours down to the city just to see someone i love. Yes, love! I certainly do not dare to say this 4 letter word but i did. I love, again. And to be honest, I'm not slightly scared about it. Because I'm happy. Truly happy. And I feel safe, even when we are distant. I feel like i can trust again, and i did. But is that the right thing to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment