Friday, August 3, 2012

... i just want you to know.




Dear stranger,

I have been staring at you without you even realizing it. I looked away when you look back. But, no. You don't notice it. You see me but you weren't looking at me.
I would have maximize every communication we have with each other. But I was too shy that i walked away too fast, letting the only opportunity goes to waste.
I could tell you how awesome you are, but who am I to you.
I want to talk to you. But I don't know how. You were always around people and I just don't seem to stand out.
You are too perfect. You are fun to be around. Your every move makes me smile.
Look at me. Talk to me. Smile at me. Cause I so longed for it.
Please, read this.

Oh dear. I think I'm falling again. But to a stranger I have known all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment